Options to Customize your Leather Suit
- DESIGN: Our services enable you to select any design you like and have your leathers look exactly the way you want them. You can choose from a wide array of designs, each one specifically able to suit your needs.
- COLOR: The leathers can be customized with multitude of colors to choose from that will match your bike or race team. Regular colors Available Black, Red, Blue, Green, White, Silver, Yellow, Cream, Yamaha Blue, Repsol Blue, Kawasaki Green, Silver Chrome, Gold Chrome, Metallic Blue, Fluorescent Red, Fluorescent Orange, Fluorescent Yellow, Fluorescent Green, HD Orange, Gray, Gunmetal, Light Blue and Carbon Fiber.
- SIZE: Custom size (Made to Measure) tailored fitting, will have your leathers feeling comfortable all day long.
- SIZE: Standard sizes from XS to 4XL and everything in between to ensure that we can fit you no matter what’s your size
- LEATHER: Choice of Cowhide Leather (Top grain Cowhide Leather of 1.2 to 1.3 mm thickness) or Kangaroo Leather (Top grain Kangaroo Leather of 0.9 to 1.0 mm thickness) for suit construction.
- DESIGN: You can purchase Motorcycle Leather Suits in either a one-piece style or a user-friendly two-piece style to fit your needs. No matter what style you choose, all of our products are guaranteed to be of the highest quality.
- FITTING: Since we are offering this leather suit in men’s or women’s fitting, you are ensured a perfect fit every time; you have our word on it. You can get the required design either in gents or ladies fittings.
- SPEED HUMP: We can incorporate a race hump into any of our jackets or one-piece suits. The hump actually serves three important purposes: it acts as an aid in aerodynamic flow, some teams use them to store telecommunications equipment, water or air bags in and it provides an extra measure of back protection. Aerodynamic hump can be opted from these options: a. No hump, b. Standard hump, c. Ventilated hump, d. Hydro Hump.
- PERFORATION: Depending on your local weather conditions, you can opt from No Perforation, Perforated Chest, Perforated Front or Fully Perforated. Take advantage of having perforation in key areas to ensure that you do not overheat while riding on the track or on the road.
- STRETCH: Add comfort with the safety. Stretch fabric placed at specific areas of sleeves, crotch and calf for maximum stretch that allows you to move easily. Optional for stretch materials are Schoeller®-Keprotec , Schoeller®-dynatec, DuPont™ Kevlar® and Kevlar.
- MATCHING GEAR: Matching Gloves and Matching Boots are also available. Matching gear will be made in matching colors of your selected suit.
Suit Safety Features
- Selected top grain leather is specially processed and drum dyed for excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
- Internal protection on shoulder, elbow and knee are CE approved.
- Additional layer of leather is stitched on shoulders, elbows, knees and hips for extra protection from crash and drag.
- Foam padding on elbow and knee to reduce crash impact.
- Pre-curved sleeves for proper riding position.
- Safety seems with dual stitch and triple stitched on most critical places.
- Semi auto-lock YKK zippers for secure closure.
- Removable dual density armors at knees, shoulders and elbows.
- Removable dual density spine protector.
- Removable Knee Sliders.
- Rubber padding for extra safety on critical parts (Optional feature on request)
- Aerodynamic extended speed hump for the safety of neck and backbone (Optional)
#CustomMadeFittings, #CustomMadeLeathers, #LeatherSuit, #MadeToMeasure, #MadeToMeasureLeatherSuit, #MadeToOrder, #MotorcycleLeathers